Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North American Distributor for MGL Avionics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American Distributor for MGL Avionics

I'm looking for reviews on your experience dealing with the NA dealer for MGL. I'm considering the new MGL V16 com radio and MGL in South Africa has been great at providing info and I like the specs on the V16 but I'm concerned about US support after purchase.
    Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

delete............
    Last edited by bearhawk2015; 05-24-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

I used to retail MGL products and Matt, who is South African but lives/works in Terrance, CA, is a friendly and helpful guy. That was years ago though. Their website doesn't seem to be working right now.
      Last edited by Zzz; 12-01-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys. Good service after sale is what I was wondering about. Sounds like they are good to deal with.

BH2015, Thanks for sharing your experience with the V6. It aligns with most of the reviews I've read. The V16 is a completely different animal and I'm hopeful it will be ok. The possibility of adding a nav receiver to it is appealing and I like the user interfaces. I have an external intercom I'll be using.
        Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Working...
        X