Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adjustable rudder trim mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's funny about your instructor and Cessnas! Yeah, I have zero time in a Pacer so I don't know about that. I know people really love the PA22/20s. I guess they wouldn't have the mod for the rudder trim unless it's an issue and helps the flying experience.

Comment

Remember that stock Tri-Pacers have that control interconnect. I think it's often removed when they are converted to tailwheel config.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskabearhawk
        That's funny about your instructor and Cessnas! Yeah, I have zero time in a Pacer so I don't know about that. I know people really love the PA22/20s. I guess they wouldn't have the mod for the rudder trim unless it's an issue and helps the flying experience.
        Paul,
        When I get the Pacer done.... You'll be next door so to speak.... You'll have to fly it. Ought to be a kick. Going from a maybe 125 hp O290 to a O320. Ported Lycon cylinders, 8:5-1 pistons, advanced cam shaft, leading edge exhaust Borer prop. The same configuration dyno'd at 194 hp. Assembling the engine...yesterday. Waiting on a few more parts. Sanding the primer coat on the small parts in the shop now. Pain in the butt sand around the dingle berries on the foot pegs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That will e a rocket for sure...can't wait!

Comment

Working...
          X