Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continental Divide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continental Divide

IMG_1712[1142].jpgIMG_1715[1140].jpg In preparation for going to Frank Church Idaho in a couple weeks, I took a ride to Steamboat Springs CO from Denver area today for lunch. Crossed the divide at 15,000 feet. These pics are Longs Peak and Rocky Mountain National Park. ​ ​​​​​​​

Looks great!

Let me know when you head this way. Life has been busy but I should get back to finishing the annual in a couple weeks and will be ready to do some camping in the Church.
    Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Hey Jim, FYI, Dennis and I are camping at 3u2 next week on the 10th, 11th and 12th. We decided the weather looks good and also we'll miss the Supercub flyin. Not that we don't like the people, they're great folks, we just prefer to avoid all the congestion on the ground and in the air. ;-) Also FYI, the Sulpher Creek Ranch is closed for this summer. Apparently the fires destroyed the forest and that's a big part of their program with the horses and hiking. If we don't see you, have a great flight!! DnD

Comment

• jim.mclaughlin924
        jim.mclaughlin924 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Donna, I am heading up Monday 6/13. Thinking about Upper Loon or Bernard for a start. It would be great to meet up with some other Bearhawks that week. Too bad about Sulpher Creek, it was always good for a breakfast or two.
    Working...
    X