Cabin Width

Astro John

Well-known member
I'm hoping someone can answer a quick question. (I'm looking at you Utah-Jay)

Just for comparison, how wide is the Companion to the S21 in real life. The websites say 43" for the Companion and 46.5" for the S21.

I've flown in an S21, but only seen pictures of the Companion, and it doesn't look like it is 3.5" narrower.
 
Width is fairly easy to experience, because it is the same on the Bearhawk 4-place which is easier to find. Are you coming to Oshkosh? You can bring someone else along and sit in ours with the doors and windows closed, if we are able to make it there. You wouldn't be the first!
 
@TJ_Slice

In my opinion there is not much difference in cabin width between the S-21 and the Companion. The 21 has a bit of bubble in the doors and that is the only difference.

The BH 4 Place and Companion fit two full size adults comfortably
 
Back
Top