Sebastian
J/M N324WC 4Place QB
I'm looking to see if anyone might have a pilot side landing gear they might be willing to part with. I already have one on order from Bearhawk but delivery looks like mid November. If someone has one that they don't need till around that time frame, Bearhawk has already agread to ship to wherever I need it shipped. That would definatly be at my expence.
I hit a rut on landing which caused the plane to slide sideways and the left gear bent. I guess I should say I have the 4Place but my understanding is that the gear legs from all models will fit.
I hit a rut on landing which caused the plane to slide sideways and the left gear bent. I guess I should say I have the 4Place but my understanding is that the gear legs from all models will fit.