Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I started a builder log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started a builder log

Started building about a week or so ago and can't believe how much I'm going to enjoy this. I bought a pre-owned kit because it was a way for me to afford to bite one chunk at a time towards a plane that has all the qualities that fit my needs (and future hunting trips to Canada and even Alaska down the line.) I wasn't too keen on building. I do love working with my hands and creating things, so I'm not sure how I missed the fact that I'd really get into this. After a week, I can tell I'm going to be obsessed with this and love the whole process! Not much detail yet, but here is the link to my build log in case anyone ever wants to check it out.
    Brad
    homebuilt aircraft, builders log, experimental, experimental aircraft, 51% rule, fifty-one percent rule, 51% percent rule, aircraft homebuilt kit, aircraft homebuilt plan, aircraft composite homebuilt, aircraft experimental homebuilt, aircraft experimental kit

Brad, your kit log book is pretty cool. I hope you can keep up the postings. It will be fun to watch!! Also glad you posted that was your son helping. At first glance I was gona say by the time you finish you’ll be old enough to fly it. D.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the Kitlog site. Fantastic to have your son involved as he is and that he and your wife enjoy flying!

Comment

Thank you for checking it out! I have to admit it's taking a cattle iron to get Brennan to work on "his door", but I know in years to come we will both be very proud of how he built that door and window all by himself at age 10. He cut out half of the bottom door glass area last night. When he finishes that with no major "Oops", then I think we are home free.

Comment

Working...
        X