Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting ready to start building the wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready to start building the wings

I am getting ready to start building the wings. Which rivets and what quantity should I order to get started??

If you are just starting, you have a lot of work to do before you get to the rivets. Build the structure first and order the rivets when you absolutely need them. The fresher the rivets the better. Buy your rivets from a supplier that sells a lot of them. That way you don't get old stock.
    Gerry
    Patrol #30

Comment

Wahoo on getting started Mike! I think I've seen from your other posts you drew your wings in SOLIDWORKS, which I imagine means you're using CNC to cut out everything. That'll speed things way up. (Just spent almost a year cutting and forming all the wing/control services aluminum ribs) Regardless, I think if you search on the forum you'll find a quick answer to your question. Good luck!

Comment

Strat building your parts. I will post a very comprehensive list in a couple of months once my B wings are completed.

Comment

Working...
        X