Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't see the map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see the map

I'm an iPad user.. No Tapatalk or other special reader. From last November, till about April, I could view the builder map. Since April (approximately) I see a blank where the map should be. Am I doing something wrong? Should I check some setting? Is anyone else having a similar problem?
    I can find my way around a workshop or a simple airplane, but computers are magic...

Bill

Good question. I can see the map fine on my iPad. It's a bit bigger than its spot on the page, but I can see it okay.
    Christopher Owens
    Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
    Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
    Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Let me look into that Bill, thanks for pointing it out. Meanwhile, you can probably get to it at bearhawkbuilder.com.

Comment

Just went to Bearhawkbuilder.com and got the same result; I can see everything on the page, but the map itself.
        And Chris sees it fine...... Could be my bad karma.

Bill

Comment

That is very helpful, I'll see what I can find.

Comment

Works fine for me in my iPad.
            Jim Parker
            Farmersville, TX (NE of Dallas)
            RANS S-6ES (E-LSA) with Rotax 912ULS (100 HP)

Comment

Attached is a screenshot of what I have. The header is fine, just couldn't fit it in the pic.

Bill
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Bdflies; 09-18-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Mine looked like that on the PC and it was just the map was zoomed way out and off the page. Try drawing the page around and see if it is hiding off the edge.

Doug
              Scratch building Patrol #254

Comment

Working...
              X