Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving

I am moving to S Carolina to an airpark community, so I have room to finish building and assembling my BH4. I will be at Whiteplains Plantation Airpark, so if anyone is in the area, feel free to drop by, after about June when we finish the move.

On a related note, how do I move my location on the builder's map?

Patrick

The answer is right next to the builder's map. The following instructions are posted there:
    Send an email to web@bearhawkbuilder.com with your name, town, type of airplane (Bearhawk 4-Place, Bearhawk Patrol, or Bearhawk LSA), type of construction (quick-build kit, scratch built, combination), contact info (if you wish), and whether or not you are interested in having visitors. Keep in mind that any information that you send will be public.

It may take a few days for your information to be on the map. For now the process is manual, perhaps in the future the map will automatically add your location.

Hope that helps!
    Jim Parker
    Farmersville, TX (NE of Dallas)
    RANS S-6ES (E-LSA) with Rotax 912ULS (100 HP)

Comment

Patrick, Welcome to SC. I'll have to take you up on that offer. My project is located east of your new place. (Just south of Florence) Once our projects are finished we will be practically next door neighbors.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Stephen B. Murphey
      Bearhawk LSA
      Building #L-089

Comment

Patrick--- Tell Tony I said Hello.

Dan R.

Comment

• patrickh99
          patrickh99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dan, small world: I ran into a guy who lives at the airpark who said he knows Dallas, and was telling everyone what a great welder Dallas is.
          I met a lot of people, so the names are running together, but it may have been Tony. He has a large handle-bar mustache and a good sense of humor.

Patrick
          Last edited by patrickh99; 05-01-2017, 12:45 PM.

I'll be glad to move your pin, let us know how it goes!

Comment

We made the move; well, first load anyway.

Shrink-wrap works really well for a covering.
          We drove through a lot of rain, so I started to cut the plastic loose once we arrived to drain out the water that managed to creep in.

The BH holds a lot of grandkids toys. And still not over gross weight, just no place to sit. I sure am glad the seats fold down flat.

The new hangar should have enough room to spread out and make some serious progress.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Good to see it again. Thanks.

Yes, that was Tony. Handle Bar mustache. I first met Tony about 40 years ago. We were all flying in the same RC club.

Dan R.
            Last edited by Dan R.; 05-01-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X