Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History

I've always been curious about the history of Bearhawk Aircraft (the kit business). Can someone walk me through it?
    Mark
    Scratch building Patrol #275
    Hood River, OR

We have started work on a little video which will explain the company's history. Actually, we are working on two videos. The first one will be technical - showing our factory and how we make the kits/parts. This is starting to take shape. The second one will talk a little about our company's history along with info on Bob, the three models, our customers using the planes etc. I have started collecting material for this but it might be a while. You are welcome to call if you want. Mark

Comment

Until then, if you haven't secured one yet, I'd definitely visit Mark Goldberg at the BH booth at Oshkosh and pick up a copy of Bearhawk Magazine. There is an amazing amount of information about the BH and some of its history inside.
      Christopher Owens
      Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
      Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
      Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

The Magazine we did is up on our website for anybody to read: http://bearhawkaircraft.com/wp-conte...awk-mag.26.pdf

Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark, I'll take a look!
          Mark
          Scratch building Patrol #275
          Hood River, OR

Comment

Dang, never seen the magazine before. It's cool!

Comment

Working...
            X