Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Requesting Beartracks Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Beartracks Content

It's time to start assembling the fourth quarter Beartracks, and the hopper is only full enough for half an issue. The holidays are busy, but if anyone has something to contribute, please send it in the next few days. If there is something you'd like to read about, let me know and I'll try to find a source.

Hi Jared,
    Something I think would help builders like myself is information other builders have compiled for their POH. Things such as V speeds, maybe emergency procedures or such. For my RV7 I found some super helpful test cards online to help me prepare for the flight testing. If any builders have some they would be willing to share as examples, or even what things to test would be useful. I know all planes are different but it would helpful nstarting on the right track preparing for that first flight and testing. Just some thoughts on possible newsletter subject matter. Thanks for all the work you don putting it out.

Comment

Hi Jared,
      I have noticed that many people have made small modifications to some of the designs as they have built and it seems everyone that made the modifications got the OK from Bob to include myself. If you had a compilation of these mods by model it might be helpful to other builders and make for some interesting reading.

Thanks,
      David Swann

Comment

Working...
      X