Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance?

Has anyone priced insurance yet? I got a rough quote yesterday of 5k a year for a pilot with 500 hours.

I wanted to let you know, in the nicest way possible of course, that we have a search function here on the message board where you can find other threads that have answers to common questions. In some cases, very recent threads. let me know if you have any trouble finding them, and I can post some links.

Comment

Most forum platforms that I have used have nearly useless search functions. This one isn't a whole lot better.

The best way that I have found to search on this, or any other forum, is in the this case: Insurance bearhawkforums.com

It is just a simple google internet search, and works much better than any forum search function that I have used. If someone has a better tip, I am all ears.

Comment

• jaredyates
        jaredyates commented
        Editing a comment
        The VB search is not as good as Google, but in this case "insurance" turns up plenty of threads. I can look into a google-powered search option if you'd like, though I think we can eliminate 90% of our duplication if our current search technology is employed as-is.

Yep. For ease of clickage:

https://www.google.com/search?q=insurance+site:bearhawkforums.com
      Christopher Owens
      Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
      Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
      Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Working...
      X