Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airtech coatings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airtech coatings

Let me introduce myself, My name is Robbie Staton (a previous BH builder) from central Arkansas.me and my cousin have been restoring fabric planes since the early 90s with farming as my job until this year. we opened the resto shop to the public about 10 yrs ago and recently me and my wife feel blessed to have been offered the opportunity to purchase Airtech Coatings. We used this process probably 75% of the time in our shop. We moved the business next to central Ar. aircraft repair .this spring. We had a successful week at Oshkosh with a customer of our shop bringing home a Lindy. congratulations to Terry Steed. At this point I would like to offer all bear hawk builders a 15% discount on paint and covering. we are offering this to some kit manufacturers as a sort of OEM discount. Just let us know when you call your a BH builder. We are not trying to sway you from a system you are comfortable with, but if you haven't decided yet ,give us a call and save a little money. With all that behind us, here's my Q .I'm involved in the hot rod cub world and have some ideas I'm working on. I'm thinking on doing up a patrol.. what are some of the lightest weights out there with o360 and with 31s...preferably numbers from certified digital scales, not bathroom scales LOL

I can vouch for Robbie as an honest guy who will treat you right if you buy his Airtech products.

Lightest Patrol - around 925 lbs with an O320 and fixed pitch prop. Mark

Comment

• JimParker256
      JimParker256 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mark, do you have any performance data (even rough numbers) for Patrols with O-320s and fixed-pitch props? I'm curious as to how much performance you leave on the table by giving up that extra 30 HP... Thanks!

• rstaton
      rstaton commented
      Editing a comment
      was that with large tires ? you can trick a O360 in to being as light as a stock O320(within a couple pounds) ,but if you do same tricks on O320 it gets lighter

Hi Robbie, can you deliver to South Africa, I friend of mine in the US told me about your product, I could not find it here in SA. Let me know please

Comment

• rstaton
      rstaton commented
      Editing a comment
      I will get with you soon, just email me your name , number ect, I am currently working with UPS now for a customer in Australia Robbie@airtechcoatings.com
Working...
X