Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builder Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Builder Map

So, um, I think I deleted the builder map and have not been able to recover it. I have one more avenue to try, but it is unlikely to be fruitful. Sorry about that.

On the one hand, this is bad news, but on the other, this is a good opportunity to make it better. It has been rather lacking in recent years.

What kind of features would you like to see in a new version?

A complete list of Bearhawks and builders? ;-)

Comment

• jaredyates
      jaredyates commented
      Editing a comment
      The biggest limitation is balancing privacy, and the second biggest is keeping it current. The first we mitigate by requiring opt-in, which eliminates some folks. The second we don't really have a good plan for mitigating yet. I'd love to have a yearly email that goes out to ask folks if the info is still current, and how to fix it from their end if it is not. Unfortunately the map project isn't yet on the front burner, unless someone else wants to take it on.

Actually, it looks like that last effort might have worked. If the map is not visible for any of you, please let me know. Crisis perhaps averted.

Comment

Works for me. I do not see my pushpin on the map. I sent my details to the webmaster a while back.
      Rob Caldwell
      Lake Norman Airpark (14A), North Carolina
      EAA Chapter 309
      Model B Quick Build Kit Serial # 11B-24B / 25B
      YouTube Channel: http://bearhawklife.video
      1st Flight May 18, 2021

Comment

Looks to me like it is working again. Great work!

Comment

Working...
        X