Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Bearhawk 4-Place to visit in the Sotheast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Bearhawk 4-Place to visit in the Sotheast

Looking for a Bearhawk 4-Place either flying or a relatively far along project that my wife and I could come over and visit, take pictures, and ask questions. We live in Tampa so any place in AL, GA, SC, NC, TN and of course FL is doable for us.
    Todd Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying

Hello Todd, I'd meet you at HKY if you wanted to come that far, and gladly trade a Bearhawk ride for an RV-10 ride.

Comment

• auburntsts
      auburntsts commented
      Editing a comment
      Deal -- 1 RV-10 ride for 1 Bearhawk ride!

Hey Todd - If you would like to see a 4 Place kit that is about 80% complete, I'd be happy to have you over. I live north of Charlotte. Lake Norman Airpark (14A) is about 15 minutes from my home and build location (garage). We are currently building a home on 14A and are back and forth from there frequently.
    Rob Caldwell
    Lake Norman Airpark (14A), North Carolina
    EAA Chapter 309
    Model B Quick Build Kit Serial # 11B-24B / 25B
    YouTube Channel: http://bearhawklife.video
    1st Flight May 18, 2021

Comment

• auburntsts
      auburntsts commented
      Editing a comment
      Rob, I've been watching your videos and would love to see your project up close.

Hey Jared and Rob,
    Gents thanks much for the offers! Since both of you guys are in NC, maybe my wife and I could make a weekend of it and see both of your projects. I just started the condition inspection on my plane so how about I circle back with you once its back together and I'm back in the air?

Todd Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying

Comment

• jaredyates
      jaredyates commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, sounds great!
Working...
X