Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid michigan Patrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid michigan Patrol

Good morning,

Me and the wife are leaning more and more towards the patrol. I was wondering if anyone had one nearby we might be able to look at, flying or not. would be nice to see and sit in a fuselage and see how it fits. we could drive a ways or if you have your project at an airport we could fly in. I appreciate everyones time responding to my posts so far, seems like a good community to be part of.

Jake

How about Bcone1381 ?

Comment

• thunder669
      thunder669 commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually called and left a voicemail on the number listed on the builders map for him earlier today, fingers crossed he is still an active builder! I wasnt sure how to get his screen name that you listed to message him on here because all the builders map shows is his full name

Thank you for the tip

What a coincidence, I'm in the same boat. I'm out of Lansing. Let me know if you come across anything.

Comment

• thunder669
      thunder669 commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooks cone on here is in Chelsea, MI and was extremely friendly and welcoming to see his project. It is a quick build so you get a good idea of how it goes together, and he hasn't covered it yet so you get a really good look at the construction. Went there the other day and have already spoke on phone a few more times, bouncing ideas off of each other. Him and his wife also recommended a great BBQ place nearby that was awesome.

OldGeorge;

Brooks Cone here. I'd love to have you over and see my shop and the Patrol kit.

Right now the wings and tail feathers are off, and I'm in the midst of a self study education experience in composite layup with a goal to fabricate fiberglass gear leg fairings. When they are done, the firewall forward will be next followed by, sky light and windows, wiring harnesses, then covering the fuselage.

My personal email is bcone1964@gmail.com. Email me and I hope we can set something up for next week.

I grew up south of Lansing in Mason, and worked and learned to fly at there in 1981-82 during high school.

Brooks

Brooks Cone
    Southeast Michigan
    Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Hey Brooks! Just shot you an email, thanks for your quick response and willingness to help. Look forward to meeting!

Comment

If anyone would like to see the one I just bought, it is at VPZ in Valparaiso, Indiana. It is a finished project and flying. I am not always there but you can check before you come or email me at milehighpeter@gmail.com Phone is 219-405-9725.....Peter

Comment

• svyolo
          svyolo commented
          Editing a comment
          I learned to fly at VPZ a while back. A long while back.

• thunder669
          thunder669 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's only about an hour flight down in my RV, we may have to meet up in near future!!!

• Flymrd
          Flymrd commented
          Editing a comment
          I would love to see your project. Im at KVPZ myself. What hangar are you in?

It's a great Airport!!

Comment

Hangar M37

Comment

Working...
          X