Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight & Balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight & Balance

I wonder if anyone has a weight & balance form for their Companion or 4-place (or even model %0 that they would be willing to share? I would like to plug in my numbers and see if I would even be in the envelope. I am a big guy at 6'4" and 330# (my wife is a great cook) so it would be good to know if there is even room in the envelope for me (us) before i fall totally in love with these planes. Thanks.

Here's something to play with. One sheet in the file has the Bearhawk Five and the other has the 4-Place. Keep in mind that these are approximate, especially the FIve. But they are better than nothing.
    Attached Files

Comment

Cool, thank you

Comment

Here's mine. I verified the arms both the classic way of doing it with levelling the airplane, plumb bob and tape measure and then again using a known weight while it was on the scales and figuring out what the arm was based on cg change.

Attached Files

Comment

• JohnBergt
          JohnBergt commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you for that

• JohnBergt
          JohnBergt commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I saw playing with the numbers, I should be good, so thanks.
      Working...
      X