Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carb Heat Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb Heat Box

I am looking for a Carb Heat Box for 0-360, Does anyone have a good recomendation. The Usher heat box from Aircraft Spruce has poor reviews. Thanks

One option is the Vans filtered air box (FAB), that's what I'm using. It also has mixed reviews, in part because the airbox is exposed to a pretty harsh environment. There is a promising carbon fiber design on my long term shopping list that is advertised as a more efficient alternative to the FAB, but the price is more than double. Let me know if you want the details on that one.

Comment

Jared, Thanks for your reply. I am interesred in the information on the carbon fiber box.

Comment

Contact Brian Alley www.carbonfiberwv.com
        I haven't done any business with him yet, but he seems like a nice guy. As of a few months ago he quoted me $350 for the box.

Comment

I have the Usher heat box on my Patrol with zero problems to date (200 hours). Mark

Comment

Brian Alley is located at the airport where I am based. 12V. Know him well. He does good work.

Comment

Working...
            X