Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk Instructor list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearhawk Instructor list

I've added a new training section to the Bearhawk Blog website with a page listing Bearhawk Instructors, under the training tab.

The idea is to encourage new Bearhawk builders/pilots to use the opportunity for type training, to encourage instructors to step forward, and to easily find the contacts and training material in one spot. Feel free to peruse - it's a work in progress as we add new material.

I'm keen to add to the list and make it as comprehensive as possible. If you are an Instructor qualified Bearhawk pilot and are willing to be added, I'd be grateful if you could please email me your contact details.
    Nev Bailey
    Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
    YouTube - Build and flying channel
    Builders Log - We build planes

Good initiative Nev.

It must be heartbreaking after all the work that goes into building to bend or break it.

Pilots will have differing experience and backgrounds so the opportunity to fly with a Bearhawk instructor will be valuable to some.

It would be good if we could improve the stats on loss of directional control incidents for instance, which hopefully we should if there is some training available to folks. Anyone can have an accident, we just need to stack as much in our favour as we can.

Having a resource available to those that choose to use it is a positive step.

Comment

100% I agree, A list is necessary.
      FYI, I humbly hired a 24yr old class 2 instructor for my transitional training in my Mustang. 10hrs dual time 70 landings/takeoffs on pavement.
      Professional training is worth twice the price you will pay. My training pilot pointed out ALL the sloppy habits I have formed over the years & re-enforced professionalism.

Comment

Working...
      X