Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 SUN n FUN AREOSPACE EXPO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 SUN n FUN AREOSPACE EXPO

Greetings to the Honorable Members of the BearHawk Building Community.
    The wife & I have secured tickets to attend 2023 festivities in Lake Land March 28- April 2,2023

Any other BearHawkers have plans they are willing to share? I sure would like to be invited to any meetups our community may be planning!

I'll be there, 28-2, if anyone is flying in/out from tampa, lets split the uber to the campground lol

Comment

• Sir Newton
      Sir Newton commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey cool! This is how the fun starts!
      Last edited by Sir Newton; 01-30-2023, 01:47 PM.

Scratch that, I'll be driving down on the 27th, into the wee hours of the morning - for the convivence of bringing what I want - like stove fuel.
    Last edited by triumphantduke; 03-07-2023, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I am still doing research on the home build experimental airplanes. Bearhawk aircraft has always been one of my considerations, particular Model B and Model 5.

Will Bearhawk Aircraft has any reps as vendors to display these two models at this expo? or offer demo ride? I would like to see the complete build planes in person and demo ride to get feel for the plane flying characteristics and handling.

I would love to talk to the builders of these two model planes in person if we could arrange a meet and greet.

Comment

• Sir Newton
        Sir Newton commented
        Editing a comment
        I will be the guy with a smile on my face :-)

• Mark Goldberg
        Mark Goldberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Bearhawk Aircraft does not work SNF. Some individual owners might show up in their planes. Mark

I hope to build a Model 5 eventually. I will be there 30th through 2nd. I'm surprised Bearhawk Aircraft won't be there.

Comment

I have made my travel arrangement and will be there all day Wed and Thur and first half of the day on Friday, 29th - 31st respectively. Any owner and/or buildier who is going to this expo, please post here to arrange the meet and greet.

Sir Newton, i will look for your smile on your face.

Mark, thanks for let me know. what other expo do you work with? Oshkosh or any other?

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
          Mark Goldberg commented
          Editing a comment
          We always work Oshkosh. Hoping to have some very nice planes in our booth again this year. Sometimes we have representation at other events. Mark

I will be there, not sure of which days and how many, I would like to meet up with any and all members of the Bearhawk community .
        Rick

Comment

Tick Toc goes the clock. Final count down is starting. All in the Room say eye!

Comment

Jerry Cornwell ”Stinger” (scratchbuilt LSA) and myself (4 place) are here and camping all week. Neither of us have airplanes here but if you want to meet up and talk Bearhawks just let us know.

Comment

• Sir Newton
              Sir Newton commented
              Editing a comment
              Roger that, I will PM contact information.

Looks like I will be there Thursday and Friday, would like to meet up with all that I can find.

Comment

Tons of fun.. Blue Angels the conclusion of a great week.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X