Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We made it to HBC, a few rows in front of D&D and Michel. Camping out in a forum building for a minute.
    Attached Files

Comment

N924LB is a white with blue Patrol parked in row 335. From the threesome walk north across the taxiway and you’ll see Ron McLaughin’s Patrol.
      Brooks Cone
      Southeast Michigan
      Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Great call, Brooks! I plan to join for Jared’s forum, the Bearhawk Walk and the BBQ! Look forward to meeting you guys!

Randy
        Randy Beck
        BH5 QB kit builder starting May, 2022
        Cable Airport, Upland, CA, USA

Comment

The “Bearhawk Sightings” white board is inside of the tent at the Bearhawk Aircraft booth. It is the communities so please feel free to update it. Earlier today we had sighted three four place Bearhawks and four Patrols outside of the booth Aircraft.
          71183518140__03E96420-A566-42DA-A767-A09B1EEEFC40.jpg
          Brooks Cone
          Southeast Michigan
          Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

2024 Bearhawk Walk,
            Tuesday July 23, 2024
            2:00 pm
            Meet at the Bearhawk Booth.

I scope out where the Bearhawks are parked and plan a route. We hope the owners are on the walk with us or meet us at there aircraft. Most do. Last year we saw about 5-7 other aircrat outside of the booth. The benefits are we get ideas, see a different build, get feed back, and learn from those who have gone before us.

It is hot, physically demanding walking on the grass, loud due to the airshow. Bring water and Sunscreen.

No need to RSVP. Just show up.

If your flying in, PM me.

Brooks

Brooks Cone
            Southeast Michigan
            Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

A vans builder apparently made a little app for airplane location and info, for show & tell purposes but it seems some of you flying in may enjoy using it as well.
              Here’s his post :

I wrote a little app for Oshkosh, so builders/owners can invite to "Show and Tell" sessions at a particular airplane at a given time.
              We did some sessions last year for RV-10s and I enjoyed very much hearing the stories of several builds.
              We can also generally mark plane positions along with their N-number/make/model/owner and other stuff that is worth seeing.
              With the filter function, it's then easy to see where a particular make/model is.
              V1.1 is in the app store now at:
              ‎Showcase Your Aircraft: Builders, owners, and pilots can schedule “Show & Tell” sessions to display their airplanes. Share the story behind your aircraft, from design and construction to modifications and upgrades. Interactive Map: Hosts drop pins on the map to mark the exact location of their airp…

Right now for iPhones and iPads.
              For Android, try the web app (under construction):
              RV-10 Aircraft Builder Community Wiki with section by section tips from builders for builders. Hints for modifications and options.

Comment

Originally posted by 500AGL View Post
                A vans builder apparently made a little app for airplane location and info, for show & tell purposes but it seems some of you flying in may enjoy using it as well.
                Here’s his post :

I wrote a little app for Oshkosh, so builders/owners can invite to "Show and Tell" sessions at a particular airplane at a given time.
                We did some sessions last year for RV-10s and I enjoyed very much hearing the stories of several builds.
                We can also generally mark plane positions along with their N-number/make/model/owner and other stuff that is worth seeing.
                With the filter function, it's then easy to see where a particular make/model is.
                V1.1 is in the app store now at:
                ‎Showcase Your Aircraft: Builders, owners, and pilots can schedule “Show & Tell” sessions to display their airplanes. Share the story behind your aircraft, from design and construction to modifications and upgrades. Interactive Map: Hosts drop pins on the map to mark the exact location of their airp…

Right now for iPhones and iPads.
                For Android, try the web app (under construction):
                RV-10 Aircraft Builder Community Wiki with section by section tips from builders for builders. Hints for modifications and options.
                Excellent idea. Looks like the filter function should work well for our needs.
                Nev Bailey
                Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
                YouTube - Build and flying channel
                Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

Working...
                X