Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAA meeting - Post Covid Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAA meeting - Post Covid Revival

Our local EAA chapter has pretty much gone into hibernation since Covid hit and hasn’t recovered. We were an active chapter but haven’t had a meeting in over two years, except for an informal get-together last summer. I decided to invite the chapter over to my shop for a meeting, look at my project before it goes to the airport and maybe stir some interest in getting active again. I contacted the chapter president, email went out to the members with the day and time, got a bunch of snacks and hoped for the best. It turned out great! All the usual suspects turned out, we elected new officers and we got up to speed on what everyone was doing. It was worthwhile and people got the bug again having a look at my project. The last time most had seen it the fuselage tubing wasn’t even painted. So, moral of the story is to keep at it and enjoy the process!

IMG_1378.jpg IMG_1379.jpg IMG_1385.jpg
    Last edited by alaskabearhawk; 02-21-2024, 01:09 AM.

Nicely done!

Comment

Congratulations on getting the group back together! It looks like you had a great turnout and I'm sure seeing your project getting so close to moving to the airport will motivate some of them. Great job!

Comment

Working...
      X