Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do we go now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do we go now ?

i see the links that used to be at the top that took us to the bearhawk factory parts listings are now gone. where to be go NOW to see what the
    current product offerings and prices are/will be. ????

Tim

Tim, the new Bearhawk Aircraft website has a "Store" link that, at least for now, says "Coming Soon". I expect Virgil is reworking the look and feel as well as the contents of that page. I notice that it is going to cover everything, not just parts, but merch and so on.

You'll just have to let your fortune accumulate until the store is open :-)

-------------------
    Mark

Maule M5-235C C-GJFK
    Bearhawk 4A #1078 (Scratch building - C-GPFG reserved)
    RV-8 C-GURV (Sold)

Comment

Yes- he said it should be "up" in about a month :-)
      I could stand to accumulate $ for more than a month !

Comment

All Parts, merch, tools, pieces, avionics, etc will be available in the store soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhawk Aircraft View Post
          All Parts, merch, tools, pieces, avionics, etc will be available in the store soon.
          On that note, is the plan to still also offer the option to purchase wing and fuselage quickbuild kits separate? That kind of thing really can help those of us of more modest financial means spread out the costs of doing a build. Congratulations again, Virgil! Excited to see what the future holds for Bearhawk.

Comment

I am playing catch up, so bear with me if this has been discussed ( or point me to the relevant thread please )

I do not see any link to Bob, or options to buy or update plans etc. I had a quick look online and do not see R&B aircraft links.. and the only plans seem to be from " Build and fly shop".. and I was under the impression they were not an actual or approved bearhawk vendor ??
            Is Bob still involved? And is he still selling.plans and engines?

Thanks

Comment

Bob still sells plans and engines, but he doesn't have a website or email. You have to call the. Mail a check. It's not always convenient for us but that is what it is for now.

Comment

Originally posted by jaredyates View Post
                Bob still sells plans and engines, but he doesn't have a website or email. You have to call the. Mail a check. It's not always convenient for us but that is what it is for now.
                A spin on convenience of internet shopping and EAB.

I agree with Jared, but I'll add that to me its refreshing to call and talk to the real deal....sometimes its Bob, sometimes Mark, yesterday I had a real nice talk with Virgil. We builders get to really talk to real people. This is cool....different....Old fashion might even be the future of EAB aviation. Two are better than one. When one is scratching his head, the other can help figure it out. We need each other. Jared with bearhawkforums helps us connect. Refreshing...thats an understatement. I'm lucky.
                Brooks Cone
                Southeast Michigan
                Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Working...
                X