Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link, from the forum header, to the Bearhawk web site...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link, from the forum header, to the Bearhawk web site...?

I now no longer remember what it looked like before Mark sold the company to Virgil, and it seems to me that the form header was redesigned around the time of the company ownership change, but I vaguely remember that there used to be an actual link to the company web site there. Since I can never remember things, I now have to google the site whenever I'm on the forum and would like to get to their main site.

It would be nice too have that link somewhere that can be easily found. I can't seem to find it now.

I hear your feedback, thank you for sharing. I consider the current image transitional and will hope to work with Virgil on this and other things once he is caught up with the more pressing demands.

Meanwhile, if you need to get there and can't remember bearhawkaircraft.com, just google "bearhawk" and it will be the​ first result.

Comment

Thanks for responding, Jared. Obviously there are far more important things than this link, and I’m sure eventually, this will get its turn.

Comment

Working...
      X