Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for previous bearhawk inspection checklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for previous bearhawk inspection checklist

Last year I found a bearhawk inspection checklist and printed it off. I can’t seem To find it here. I assumed i found it on this site. Can anyone lead me in a direction. Thanks so much. It was a 4 page annual bearhawk inspection checklist. Thanks all!

Four pages for the annual inspection?

My maintenance plan is 25 pages But that does include the 50 hour check and a little bit of preamble (all required by regulation here). But still, I can't imagine a thorough annual maintenance plan fitting on just four pages.

Happy to share this in case it helps (see attached). You can always delete stuff quickly, it is a lot more work to create.

ZK-NJB Maintenance Programme.docx

I would change a few things, if I did it again. Some of the items are replaced too often, like the main fuel filter. Or checked too often, like the magnetic compass in the wingtip - that only needs inspection every few years at most.

I also missed a few things which I wouldn't skip, like bore-scoping the cylinders and periodically checking the fuel servo finger strainer is clean every so often.

Comment

Working...
    X