Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frame tubing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame tubing

Hi all, I am new to this group. Can someboddy perhaps help me with a complete list of the tubing required for the LSA model, lenth, diameter, wall thikness?

Johan Botha

What plans number are you from bob?

Comment

It's an easy, fun and necessary exercise to review the plans and make a list yourself. Bob never published a list in order to encourage the builder to take the time to read them.

Comment

That is our story and we are sticking to it...

Comment

Recently there was a posting about VR3 Engineering in Ontario who apparently makes tubing kits for various aircraft.
          Please see our document library for technical details, bending guidelines, sample list, aircraft library etc.

FWIW, I noticed the LSA is listed with a diagram and inventory.

IMG_1049.png
          Attached Files
          Frank Forney
          Englewood CO
          https://eaabuilderslog.org?s=FranksLSA
          EAA Chapter 301

Comment

If you have access to Adobe, right-click on the table contents on the VR3 LSA fuselage sheet and paste into an Excel worksheet. The usual sort by size or a pivot table should give you totals by size. As mentioned, use it to verify your own measurements.

I did this a while back for the land plane and seaplane versions of the Patrol and worked up the following:

Slide1.jpg
            Slide2.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X