Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seats, fabric and misc updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats, fabric and misc updates

I picked up my seats earlier this week. I'm very pleased with the end results. The logo embroidery was done by Jared Yates and turned out absolutely perfect! Thanks Jared!
    I got the idea for the hinged rear seat from a LSA I saw at Oshkosh a few years ago and then again here at 0v3 when they were flying to Oshkosh the following year. The builder, John M, was from the Overgaard Arizona area but has since moved.
    the seat back folds forward or the seat bottom hinges up with a shallow storage tray underneath. Great was to utilize space and have easy access to tools or whatever?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

This is the seat adjustment mechanism I made for the front seat. It bolts to the seat frame with two an3 bolts. I tried uploading a video but couldn't get it work?
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• jaredyates
      jaredyates commented
      Editing a comment
      The best way to do videos is to upload to a service like youtube, then post a link.

Looks great!

Comment

Finally seeing a bit if light at the end of the tunnel! The only parts left to paint are the wings, wing struts and a few misc parts. Guessing it'll be April before I get back at the paint as someone in the household wants to go south for a few months? Plenty to keep me busy until then
      This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
        Mark Goldberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks really nice Al. Mark
    Working...
    X