Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N255z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearhawk 4-Place N255z

A lurker here and this may be cheating, because it's not officially "complete" (awaiting a part from AviPro, paperwork from the FAA and a few minor adjustments). BUT all the big pieces are here. So if it doesn't meet the "completed" criteria - you have my permission to delete it. You'll notice I am paying tribute to George H. with a variation on his paint scheme.

TAS
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Nice looking plane! What engine and prop, empty weight?

Comment

Thanks for the response. Engine is a Barrows 0-540, 260 HP with the Hartzell 84 inch prop. Empty weight is 1550 lbs.

Terry

Comment

Beautiful plane Terry. You gotta post a pic of the matching RV with the BH! I think that’s the perfect combination of airplanes.
        Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Rv-7
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Terry fine looking aircraft - both of them
            Peter

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
              Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Here is a pic I took of Terry's panel. Much like what I have in mind.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Deleted do to wrong address
                  Last edited by TrueAirSpeed; 08-25-2019, 03:27 PM. Reason: Deleted due to wrong link address

Comment

deleted again due to wrong link address
                    Last edited by TrueAirSpeed; 08-25-2019, 03:33 PM. Reason: deleted due to wrong link address

Comment

Working...
                    X