Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk Trip Video to Utah and Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearhawk Trip Video to Utah and Arkansas

Hi All,

My son and I recently took a trip to Utah and Arkansas from Connecticut. We landed at a few back country strips North of Salt Lake City, flew down to the Zion park area, then headed to Arkansas to hit some of the back country strips in the Ozarks. My son put together a short video of the spectacular scenery we saw. Watch to whole thing. There is a goofy clip at the end.

Backcountry flying in Utah and Arkansas.Aircraft: Bearhawk equipped with IO540.Cameras:Forward: GoPro Hero 11Wings: GoPro Hero 10Ground: BMPCC4K with Fujinon...
    Attached Files

Great video!

Comment

What a neat trip. Stunning footage ! Is that a ventral fin, and if so did it improve yaw stability ?
      Nev Bailey
      Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
      YouTube - Build and flying channel
      Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

• Bcone1381
        Bcone1381 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm curious also about that and if you like your wing flow fence.

Looks like a great trip. Kinda wish there was somewhere near me to play like that. Great video, thank you for sharing!

Comment

Looks like you spent some time at Ibex

great video
        N678C
        https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
        Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

Thanks for the video! I really enjoyed it. The editing was great, excellent video quality and the shutter speed was perfect so the prop didn't look like a banana in slow motion. I liked the music, it wasn't some overwhelming rock number, just instrumental and timed with the music.

Comment

Working...
          X