Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great EAA video on the development of the Bearhawk 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great EAA video on the development of the Bearhawk 5

    This well done video features Mark and Collin going over how the Bearhawk 5 came to be

  • #2
    Originally posted by way_up_north View Post
    This well done video features Mark and Collin...
    Just to manage some expectations; the conversation offers great insights, but the video is quite difficult to follow. Camera is practically behind the speakers, so you can't see their faces, and as it is taking place in Oshkosh, during the Oshkosh, there is plenty of loud aircraft noise in the background, frequently making the conversation very difficult to follow (at least for us non-native speakers).

    Comment


    • Mark Goldberg
      Mark Goldberg commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have questions about things you did not understand in that session - just let us know. The conditions were not ideal there to do video. The EAA was not doing the video. Peter Brown (500AGL) shot it doing the best he could considering the noise in the background and everything else going on. Not being able to see my unattractive 69 year old face certainly made the video better. Mark

  • #3
    Originally posted by predragvasic View Post
    Just to manage some expectations; the conversation offers great insights, but the video is quite difficult to follow. Camera is practically behind the speakers, so you can't see their faces, and as it is taking place in Oshkosh, during the Oshkosh, there is plenty of loud aircraft noise in the background, frequently making the conversation very difficult to follow (at least for us non-native speakers).
    I was not able to cross the border to go to
    Oshkosh… everything you didn’t like about the video … are the things that took me back to Oshkosh …





    Comment


    • #4
      Originally posted by way_up_north View Post
      everything you didn’t like about the video … are the things that took me back to Oshkosh …
      Same here, believe me... And the whole conversation was truly priceless and very interesting.

      My comment was mostly for those who have come to expect quite elaborate multi-camera productions from a lot of the recent YouTube aviation videos (the "back country" fliers like Trent Palmer, and the young ones, like Stevie Triesenberg who elaborately set up five GoPro cameras all over the plane to document their hop to a $100 burger...).

      I still wish we could get a tri-gear version of these Bearhawks. That's probably the one thing I'm not too thrilled about.

      Comment


      • Nev
        Nev commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it'd be a great seller. Mind you, it's selling pretty well now too.

    • #5
      Originally posted by predragvasic View Post


      I still wish we could get a tri-gear version of these Bearhawks. That's probably the one thing I'm not too thrilled about.
      Bearhawks have three wheels :D

      Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

      Comment


      • #6
        Oshkosh would be a great place for presentations if not for all those airplanes flying around. :p
        Mark
        Scratch building Patrol #275
        Hood River, OR

        Comment

        Working...
        X