Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 place scratch builder Chch NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 place scratch builder Chch NZ

Hi all just brought a tube kit off another member Gary in Canada should be going through customs as we speak. I work for the country's major airline in Christchurch, in the engineering department which should be a massive help having the access to equipment. I am looking very forward to starting the project!

​​​​​Shon

Welcome Shon!

Comment

Originally posted by Shoncollins
      Hi all just brought a tube kit off another member Gary in Canada should be going through customs as we speak. I work for the country's major airline in Christchurch, in the engineering department which should be a massive help having the access to equipment. I am looking very forward to starting the project!

​​​​​Shon
      Hi Shon.

I am a QB builder in Rotorua. We have a scratch builder in Taupo who has stopped his project due to health problems. Brad has his project for sale so get in touch for anything else. There is two other builders you may have already met in Christchurch, one already flying.

Comment

Hi Shon,

Welcome to the group!
        I am flying in out of Rangiora with my 4-place machine. There is another scratch-builder in Ohoka.
        There are several other QB projects (4-place, Patrol, LSA) in various states of completion in Auckland, Stratford, Taupo, Gisborne, and Otaki.

Cheers,
        Jonathan

Comment

Oh nice I will have to Check it out some time. I think I briefly talked to you one day in Pats hangar. I'm always floating around the country so would be keen to check out other people's projects in the various stages.

Comment

Hi Shon. Welcome to the building fraternity in Canterbury. My project (plans 005) is near Ohoka and i am still inching towards completion. Feel free to send me a message and come and have a look sometime. T

Comment

Originally posted by jdug
              Hi Shon. Welcome to the building fraternity in Canterbury. My project (plans 005) is near Ohoka and i am still inching towards completion. Feel free to send me a message and come and have a look sometime. T
              Hi John. I should also stop by again soon and see your progress. Simon

Comment

Welcome Shon, Just want to say building a scratch build is like boiling a frog, you don't realize the amount of work that your going to put into it until your so far into it that there"s just no way you can quit. Its a lot of fun and you going to enjoy it so much learning a lot. Can't wait to see your progress.

Comment

Working...
                X