Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local Bearhawk Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Bearhawk Owners

I fly out of 28M in Hanson, Ma . I am interested in a Bearhawk 4 place to purchase and being 6'2" I would like to see one first and possibly sit in it if it's ok with owner. Please let me know if anyone is within 150 miles or so? Thank you, Peter

Dave Lenart and Mark Scott come to mind.
    You can find their entries at Bearhawkbuilder.com

Comment

Helidesigner N942VT

Comment

I'm at NH16 in southern NH. ...and if schedules can work, my arm could be twisted to meet you at MA63.

Comment

• kestrel
          kestrel commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't make noise often enough? ...also, somehow it didn't register that Peter was flying out of Cranland so I just looked up Hanson and Sherman seemed closest. I can probably find Cranland too. ;-)

• Peter O
          Peter O commented
          Editing a comment
          Kestrel? Yes I fly out of 28M But I could come to you no problem. I can go most anytime anyday. I would love an opportunity to sit in your plane or maybe even a ride. I am also looking to purchase a flying one! Call or text me 508-889-4061 Thank you,
          Peter

• Peter O
          Peter O commented
          Editing a comment
          Please text or call me, I would love to see your bearhawk. Peter 508-889-4061

Originally posted by jaredyates View Post
        Dave Lenart and Mark Scott come to mind.
        You can find their entries at Bearhawkbuilder.com
        Not so much? Map seems to be down?
        Screenshot_2018-09-11_11-37-12.png

Comment

• jaredyates
          jaredyates commented
          Editing a comment
          Moved to the trash, yikes! Thanks for letting me know, I'll investigate.

N509RF Four place is for sale. See for sale section this forum. Scott Williamson 480.688.2367

Comment

Can't find that listing...

Comment

I found it, thank you. It has O-540, I'm looking for O-360 or IO-360.

Comment

Working...
            X