Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western CO

I have been waffling on this for some years now.... Currently flying an RV9 that I finished in 2008 and looking pretty hard at a very basic, very light LSA build to complement it (probably non-electric). I would be interested in hearing from anyone online or offline (arehartgreg@gmail.com) about:

1) general build time starting from QB
    2) estimated additional costs above the cost of the kit but excluding engine, prop, avionics (i.e., what bits not supplied in the kits will cost)
    3) anybody within a few hundred miles of Grand Junction, CO that is building or flying either the Patrol or LSA that would be willing to let me visit and chat (and maybe sit in your airplane)

Thanks,
    Greg

Not aware of any Patrol or LSA kits near Grand Junction, I am building a 4 place in Crawford, you are certainly welcome to visit. There was a flying 4 place in Grand Junction but he had a landing accident in the mountains, it is now in a hangar at the Grand Junction airport, I could probably get you in touch with the owner if interested.
    Rod

Comment

Greg - you say you are interested in building from our QB kit. So I encourage you to get in touch. Mark. N95MF@hotmail.com or 512/626-7886

Comment

Working...
      X