Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined

I am Ross from SDS/ Racetech. We build the line of SDS EFI and EI systems along with a line of billet parts for Lycoming engines. Since we have several Bearhawk builders planning to use or already using SDS stuff, I thought I'd make myself available here to answer questions and learn more about Bearhawks in the process to be able to improve or adapt our products better for you folks. I'm from the Dark Side however- being an RV builder, but I'm hopeful you'll overlook that transgression... Actually, I love all types of aircraft and we had an early Bearhawk customer many years ago flying SDS on his build with a Rover V8 engine and another in Russia a few years back with a Subaru EG33 engine.

Welcome Ross,

I'm new here myself too, but I know you from the homebuiltairplanes forums. It appears to be a great bunch of guys here.

Comment

Very glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome, have fun,

Comment

Thanks guys. I left HBA after tiring of the same nitwits posting nonsense and starting arguments over and over with other members. This forum and VAF are mostly made up of builders (who actually build things) as opposed to HBA where a majority are dreamers who will never build and fly anything. Looks like the mindset and moderation here will make this a good place to hang out, exchange ideas and learn new things without the drama.

Comment

Welcome Ross! I have dual CPIs on my plane and they are flawless. Your customer support to make my 1-off installation work has been unmatched. Thanks.
            Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Working...
            X