Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopeful New Builder in TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopeful New Builder in TX

Hey everyone,

I've been looking for a experimental plane for years now and I think that I have decided on the 4-place. It seems to be the best middle ground for the type of flying that I do and want to do in the future. I am ready to order plans, but I am having a hard time pulling the trigger since I've never sat in a Bearhawk, let alone flown in one. I live in Bryan, Texas and have seen one fly into the Brenham diner and one under construction in Giddings. I would love to know if there are any finished in the area that I could take a look at.

As a side note I have been looking around the forum for awhile now and just joined. It is nice to know that there is a group like this to support a first time builder.

Thanks in advance for any information

Brandon

You are welcome to come sit in my Bearhawk Brandon. Unless you are gigantic guy that can damage it getting in or out of it. In Paige. 512/626-7886. Mark

Comment

Oh that would be great . I am 6'2" and 200 lbs. Which is another good reason to sit in an airplane before committing. But you will hear from me soon. Thanks.

Comment

• JimParker256
        JimParker256 commented
        Editing a comment
        You'd better take your checkbook with you... 'Cause you're gonna want to buy the kit on the spot. LOL

• Chewie
        Chewie commented
        Editing a comment
        I was going to suggest the exact opposite!

Hello Morse3D, If your still undecided about a Bearhawk your welcome to come see mine in the conroe area. Wayne 936-499-2137 send me a text.
      Last edited by Scheineman; 12-31-2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X