Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member with 4 place plans in east Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with 4 place plans in east Tennessee

Hi all! My name is Jordon Hankins, I am the owner of model b 4-place plans and hopefully soon too be the owner of a 4-place QB kit. I reside in Knoxville, TN and look forward to all the help I know this forum will supply. I have reached out to some of you who have info listed on the builders map but I am afraid that the contact info is dated as many of the email addresses have kicked back. Looking forward to meeting/hearing from anyone in the south east!

Welcome! I'm about a 3-4 hour drive east. Roy Glenn is about the same distance the other way.

Comment

Welcome, Jordon. And I am about 25 minutes east of Jared with my 4 Place kit currently hangared at the Statesville Airport (KSVH). I am in the finishing stages of the build and hope to be flying in the next 60 to 90 days.

It is a goal of mine to fly my BH to Knoxville sometime in the future as I have business interests there. Specifically the Downtown Knoxville Airport (KDKX). I've been practicing this X country route using X Plane 11 coupled to Foreflight. It'll have to be after I've flown off my 40 hours of phase 1, but I will try to remember to look you up when it happens!
      Rob Caldwell
      Lake Norman Airpark (14A), North Carolina
      EAA Chapter 309
      Model B Quick Build Kit Serial # 11B-24B / 25B
      YouTube Channel: http://bearhawklife.video
      1st Flight May 18, 2021

Comment

• Jhankins
        Jhankins commented
        Editing a comment
        Rob congrats on being in the finishing stages of the build! Would love to see you in Knoxville sometime, DKX is actually my home airport, I live within walking distance of there. I know of a pretty fun route through a pass that you can fly to avoid climbing over the mountains if you are interested

• robcaldwell
        robcaldwell commented
        Editing a comment
        That all sounds great!
    Working...
    X