Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rob from NH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob from NH

I recently purchased a 4 year old bearhawk qb kit that was not started. It has an Alaska bush tailwheel and bush tires. I will be building it this winter mostly in my garage until I need a bigger place. At that point I will get a hangar space to finish it off. I will be looking for someone who has experience with covering it. I live in southern NH and have been flying commercially since 1978.

Welcome to the group Rob! You'll find two flying Bearhawks up that way, including one that is owned by its builder Dave Lenart. Dave's covering and painting results speak to his expertise and craftsmanship. The other Bearhawk is owned by Tyson, who purchased it in flying condition. There are several others that are in good airline cities, in case you still have travel privileges. Mark Scott was getting close to a first flight last time I heard from him, and he's probably not too far from you in CT.

Comment

Rob, whose kit did you purchase? You should send me your contact info so I can update my files on the current owner of the kit. N95MF@hotmail.com is my private email address. Mark

Comment

Working...
      X