Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from McAllen tx ( deep south Texas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from McAllen tx ( deep south Texas)

Hey everyone my name is Andy ,30 years old and I'm from McAllen tx . Basically as far south in the tip of Texas you could possibly go. Anyways I'm new to all this so i hope I get to learn a lot from everyone here in the future. Currently I'm getting my private pilot's license just did my first solo the other day so hopefully be finished with that soon so i can get flying . Still trying to figure out what plans set to get but I'm sure I'll figure that out soon and get a set ordered so i can start going through them. Either way glad to be on here and looks forward to chatting with everyone here in the future!!!

Hi and welcome. Congrats on the first solo!
    Nev Bailey
    Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
    YouTube - Build and flying channel
    Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

Welcome. Great job on a successful first solo. You’re well on your way to one of the most satisfying accomplishments - private pilot. Good luck.

Comment

Welcome aboard Andy. My father was raised in Pharr. Congrats on your solo flight. Quite an accomplishment. Mark

Comment

Congratulations Andy on your first solo. I made a few flights into McAllen many years ago, from Ohio - via Rockford IL (long story, long flight.) I can highly recommend getting a kit from Mark. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
          X