Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings everyone. New builder in the Grande Prairie, AB area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings everyone. New builder in the Grande Prairie, AB area

I have just purchased my prints for the Bearhawk 5. I really look forward to build my first aircraft. I have been flying for just over 20 years and currently own a c-182. I have been looking at getting out of the certified aircraft world for awhile now and was on the hunt for something that would suit my flying lifestyle. I stumbled upon this excellent aircraft and I think I have fell in love. Time will tell with the build but I’m quite confident that this is exactly what I’m looking for. I hope to gain some new skills and make many friendships along this amazing journey. I hope to get start on the build by the end of this year. I look forward to hearing about everyone’s progress and stories. Cheers

Greetings Skipper! Welcome to the Alberta Bearhawk Community. It’s exciting to see it grow locally. I’m building a Patrol from a QB kit. Please drop by any time you are driving to YYC. I’ll put coffee and sandwiches on. I’m 10 miles north of the YYC airport Airdrie. Also, if you would like to combine a nice flying day with a Bearhawk field trip, fly into Airdrie Airport, 3 km from my house. Paved with fuel. I’ll come and pick you up. My contact is on the Bearhawk “pin” map.

Comment

Absolutely always looking for places to fly. Pretty excited to meet some other builders in the area. I’m down that way every now and again. I have family near spring bank and Rocky Mountain house. Likewise if your up in our neck of the woods, coffee is always on.

Comment

Hey Captain Clarke! Nice to see you.

Comment

Welcome, hope to see your progress soon.

Comment

Great to make your 'quaintance, Mr Clarke. Brian from Dawson Creek preparing to order a BH5QB. Gonna be a fun ride!

Comment

• Sir Newton
              Sir Newton commented
              Editing a comment
              I enjoyed our visit yesterday Brain. Look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome aboard another Canadian place to visit

Comment

• captclarke
              captclarke commented
              Editing a comment
              Absolutely. Stop in anytime. There are a few of us in the area.

If you happen to go through Lloydminster stop by, I have BH5 quick build kit to get started on this winter, going on floats, likely putting in an LS3, and using hipec fabric coating.

Comment

• captclarke
              captclarke commented
              Editing a comment
              Absolutely. I am also going to use the LS3. It’ll be great to see your progress
          Working...
          X