Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Time, Hello Bearhawk Family From Jacksonville, Fl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time, Hello Bearhawk Family From Jacksonville, Fl

Hello all,

Where do I start......Names Big Rob and I'm finally getting started on my dream. Back in September 2017 my father passed and I realized life is too short not to chase your dreams. About two weeks later, I was on Bob's website ordering up Model B Plans #1495B. Unfortunately, life and a career in the military had me slowly chipping away at the planning stage.

Well, after 22 years of service to our great country and raising two kids, I can finally say it's time to focus on my dream. I'm humbled by the amount of knowledge within the Bearhawk family and I'm excited to get to know you all.

Thank you for sharing the knowledge you've gained and hope to see you at the field!

Big Rob
    Last edited by BigRob; 10-29-2021, 05:53 PM.

Wow, firstly thanks for your service!!!

Building is way more fun than I thought, you will love it
    N678C
    https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
    Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

Welcome Big Rob! This forum is a gold mine of info. I haven’t had a question yet that hasn’t been asked and answered here. Good luck! Keep us all posted on the progress!

Comment

Welcome Big Rob! Hope you do fulfill your dream...one step at a time.

Comment

Welcome aboard Big Rob, as one Vet to another you could not have picked better group to become associated with. Good luck on your build!

Comment

Welcome and greetings from an old, Army, 11 Bravo guy.

Mitch

Comment

Big Rob,

Thank you for your service and welcome to the group.

Comment

Working...
              X