Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential Bearhawk 5 Builder!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Bearhawk 5 Builder!!

Hi everyone.

My name is Frank. My family and I are considering building a Bearhawk 5! We currently have a Cessna 182B that we love, but unfortunately are outgrowing rapidly. We live in an airpark and love to fly and adventure from our home. I am a corporate pilot for a living and have a swimming pool construction business as well. My wonderful wife is a Nurse, but spends most of her time teaching our kids! Any advice for a family considering a project of this size would be appreciated!

Frank

Your new adventure would be a workshop. I built because I like to. There is no end to the projects and I’m satisfied.Dont get me wrong the five is a great project but you may do better to just grab a Beaver keep your lifestyle

Comment

• Sir Newton
      Sir Newton commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL , what fun is there in that!

Are you planning on the quick build kit? get your order in sooner rather than later. Start watching Bearhawk builders on youtube and check out their build sites, lots of great info to go through.

Comment

• Ferouse
      Ferouse commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I would absolutely do the quick build kit. I have been chatting with Mark, reading and watching as many videos as possible to make sure the project is within my wheelhouse.

Order it, I’m a pilot not a builder…but I can say the building process has been fun

In the end you will have enjoyed the process and have an amazing plane
    N678C
    https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
    Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

• Nev
      Nev commented
      Editing a comment
      What Jay said......

• Ferouse
      Ferouse commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I agree with you. I am a pilot with the ability to build and I do think I would enjoy it. I have spent so many years in the certified world its a little mind boggling to wrap my brain around the freedom of the experimental world!

Its a great adventure and challenge to build a quick build kit, you and your family can do it together. Its many years faster than a scratch build.

Comment

• Ferouse
      Ferouse commented
      Editing a comment
      The family will definitely help. My 10 year old son is drooling over the prospect. He loves to build stuff and has a engineering brain for sure!!

Decision is made and the Model 5 quick build kit has been ordered! We can’t wait to get going of the project! It will be like a kid waiting for Christmas as the kit won’t arrive until 2023! Lots of time to plan, research, and prep!

Comment

• Utah-Jay
      Utah-Jay commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats… Long wait so lots of time to make decisions
Working...
X