Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrol #495 Scratch Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol #495 Scratch Build

Hi, new to the forum and Bearhawks. Built a Zenith 750 STOL Super Duty during COVID. Now on to bigger and better things

Welcome! Where are you based ?
    Nev Bailey
    Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
    YouTube - Build and flying channel
    Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

• Battson
      Battson commented
      Editing a comment
      Sammamish, WA

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome,

I'm located a bit south of you at Battle Ground WA.
      Scott Ahrens
      Bearhawk Patrol Plans Built

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome. I am building a Patrol up in Arlington. You are welcome to come visit
          John Snapp (Started build in Denver, CO) Now KAWO -Arlington Washington Bearhawk Patrol - Plans #255 Scratch built wing and Quickbuild Fuselage as of 11/2021. Working on skinning the left wing! -Ribs : DONE -Spars: DONE, Left wing assembly's: DONE., Top skins : DONE YouTube Videos on my building of patrol :https://m.youtube.com/user/n3uw

Comment

I'm scratch building a Patrol in Edgewood, WA. Welcome
            Gerry
            Patrol #30

Comment

Ditto in Hood River. Welcome!
              So does that make 6 scratch build patrol projects out here? John, Gerry, Scott A, Scott S, me and apparently you Mr flyingkiwi. Kinda cool.
              Mark
              Scratch building Patrol #275
              Hood River, OR

Comment

Thanks for the kind welcome messages guys. Nev I'm originally from New Zealand, moved to the US about 8 years ago. N3UW I might take you up on the offer, would love to see how you're progressing and chat about your build.

Comment

I telecommute to my day job from an office I built in the back of my hangar so I am there mon-fri and many weekends mornings also. You can contact me at 303-810-0600 or john@snapp.us hangar is NE end of airport (19203 59th drive NE)
                  -john
                  John Snapp (Started build in Denver, CO) Now KAWO -Arlington Washington Bearhawk Patrol - Plans #255 Scratch built wing and Quickbuild Fuselage as of 11/2021. Working on skinning the left wing! -Ribs : DONE -Spars: DONE, Left wing assembly's: DONE., Top skins : DONE YouTube Videos on my building of patrol :https://m.youtube.com/user/n3uw

Comment

Working...
                  X