Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sin n Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sin n Fun

Anyone going to Sun n Fun?

I plan on going this year but haven't got the exact dates yet.

Comment

Wayne Massey is supposed to take my LSA there. We have a booth space rented in Paradise City where the lighter planes are. Space #31. Mark

Comment

I'll be there with my family from Wednesday on. I talked to stinger over the weekend, he will be there too. Want to plan a meetup?

Comment

Of course if we actually change the name to Sin N Fun (see thread title!) it might get a whole different crowd... may have to move it to Las Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by EricP View Post
            Of course if we actually change the name to Sin N Fun (see thread title!) it might get a whole different crowd... may have to move it to Las Vegas!
            Yeah, I hit post before i noticed it, then thought "At least everyone will read it" (-:

Anyone have an extra seat open from Central Texas? I'm searching for a ride to avoid the 1000+ mile drive there.
            Last edited by PropMan; 02-23-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Bdflies
              Bdflies commented
              Editing a comment
              And I thought you were referring to the Mons Venus......

Like Mark said I'll be there in Paradise City all week site #31 with his LSA. Anyone else there please stop by so we can talk "Bearhawks"...
            Wayne Massey - Central Florida
            BH733
            LSA23
            http://www.mykitlog.com/wlmassey

Comment

Working...
            X