Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk BBQ 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearhawk BBQ 2019

Only eight weeks to go until OSH19 and the annual Bearhawk BBQ! I plan to host our event at my campsite again this year, Tuesday night during the show at 6:00p. I'll be soliciting attendees within a couple weeks of the event so I know how much food to get. The last few years have been very well attended, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

So keep it in your head! I can't eat all that chicken myself! And you certainly don't want to miss Mark's watermelon!

~Chris
    Christopher Owens
    Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
    Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
    Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

As those you that farm or garden know - you can't count on anything until you actually harvest. This weekend I did notice my first baby watermelons about 2 inches long. So the bees appear to be doing their job. Hopefully we will have some watermelon for the group at OSH. Mark

Comment

I’m kind of in a Bearhawk desert here in Northern California. It will be great to actually meet real people associated with Bearhawk. Can’t wait for the BBQ.
      Scott Ahrens
      Bearhawk Patrol Plans Built

Comment

Just before the cookout there will be a forum about Bearhawks:

Running from 4:00-5:15. The target audience will be folks who are new to the design but eceryone is welcome of course.

Comment

Not many days to go! I’ll be setting up camp this weekend and will have site location and a map shortly after. Stay tuned!
          Christopher Owens
          Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
          Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
          Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Working...
          X