Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple Tree - Woodruff, SC - SC00 - Sept. 3rd. - 7th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Tree - Woodruff, SC - SC00 - Sept. 3rd. - 7th.

Any Bearhawkers attending Triple Tree this year? Last year was outstanding. I plan to drive in and camp Friday - Sunday.

Last edited by sbmurphey; 08-13-2014, 08:19 PM.
    Stephen B. Murphey
    Bearhawk LSA
    Building #L-089

YES, Bill and I will be there. We both fly RV8's. This will be our sixth year . We are building two LSA,s , the fuselages are presently on gear. Wing materials have been purchased. plans build # 060 &# 061 . We will have pictures . Our tent location will be right where this picture was taken, well at least this is where we have been in the past. Have Fun Jerry

Comment

I'll plan to be there with our 4-place Bearhawk. Dates tba, probably spending Thursday and Friday nights in the tent.

Comment

Defiantly looking forward to meeting everyone and learning about your projects.
        Stephen B. Murphey
        Bearhawk LSA
        Building #L-089

Comment

N10YB plan on being there until 1 of 2 things happen, they chase me away or I run out of Miller Lite..

Comment

Had a great time this weekend at Triple Tree. Here is a quick video of a very small part of the action. E. Green's Bearhawk and Stinger in the RV8 is at the 3 minute mark. Thanks everyone for sharing your Bearhawk stories and pictures during the week.

Stephen B. Murphey
            Bearhawk LSA
            Building #L-089

Comment

Working...
            X