Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotisserie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotisserie

Here is a rotisserie I built for the Bearhawks, since I took these pics I have modified the tail stand to include a hyd ram same as the front. I could supply measurements if any-one would like. Great for welding, fabric work and setup,
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Very nicely done. That is a clever way to telescope tubing of different size variations and avoid the weld seam. I will be using that trick for sure.

Comment

Looks like a fine rotisserie! The thing about such devices, is that they're just in the way, when you've finished that phase of the project. So, when you're finished (say, about April), ship that thing down to Louisiana! I'll be ready to cover, about then. When I'm done with it, I'll pass it along... 😎

Bill

Comment

• huntaero
          huntaero commented
          Editing a comment
          I never been to Louisiana, have a Citabria for cover after this project and a Luscombe 8A after that, but could send you dimensions 90% done 90% to go.

• Bdflies
          Bdflies commented
          Editing a comment
          It's such a nice rotisserie, I'm sure several folks around here would appreciate dimensions and any construction details that you'd share.
          Never been to Louisiana? Well, we have some great food, nice folks and a great bunch of aviation minded guys! Never actually counted, but there are at least a dozen grass strips in a 20 mile radius of mine. Unseasonably warm today, in the mid 70's. Oh, yeah, we've got some of the wackiest politicians you can imagine! When you're in the area, drop a note and I'll direct you to a suitable strip, we'll put you up for the night, fatten you up a bit and introduce you to some memorable characters!

Bill

Sounds like fun, I will get a list of material and dimensions and lots of pics together for everyone to enjoy. thanks George

Comment

Working...
        X