Another LSA guy :-)

Chris In Wisconsin

Bearhawk Scratch Builder
Staff member
I’ve got all the other plans, might as well add another to the collection. :cool:

Mission has changed and the LSA and Patrol are more appropriate options now. Flipped a coin and it looks like LSA wins the prize! I recall it’s one of Bob’s favorites and it’ll be good economical flying, even in the winter.

Time to start studying.

image.jpg ​
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • photo16985.jpg
    photo16985.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 0
I Chris welcome aboard. I recommend you read my thread and other LSA threads before starting your project. Its DavzLsa. Have you considered what engine you are going to use? I made lots of mistakes and maybe you can avoid some if you read my thread and others.
 
Hi Dave,

I’ve read through your thread from front to back and will likely do it again before it’s over. No engine choices yet.

thanks for the welcome!
~Chris
 
If you are close enough to Oshkosh, try to get over to EAA headquarters and use their big brake when you get to that stage.

But wait a sec... you are a serial Bearhawk builder?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nev
I’m a serial plans owner and starter :cool:

I’ve used that brake at Oshkosh in the past along with their sheer and other metalworking tools. It’s a very nice resource to have available for sure.
 
I've got a set of LSA specific streamlined tail bracing wires I'm peddling. They flew 140 hours on the Pudding River Bearhawk but look like new. These are expensive when new and can be hard to get. lI know you'r a long way from really needing them, but when the time comes it would be really nice to just pull them off the shelf and keep moving.

For this or other tales and folklore about LSA scratchbuilding give me a call. I'm on Pacific time Ken fife oh tree seven tree sero sero won too for
 
Back
Top