Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VR3 4 place fuselage tubing kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VR3 4 place fuselage tubing kit

am considering a tubing kit from either Bearhawk Aircraft or VR3. My question is are there fuselage changes from the A model to the B model? VR3 advertises a 4 place fuselage tubing kit based on 2006 plans. If there are changes, then it appears they are only providing a 4 place tubing kit for the A model. Anyone have any info on this? thx

Mark Goldberg can speak to the factory offering. He's usually hard to beat on pricing and support for the tubing kits.

Comment

I might suggest you think about the value of having the kit factory on the side of the Bearhawk building community. Including yourself.

I can not address what VR3 makes. Don't know. All I can say is that we make the tubing packages to the current Model B plans. Mark

Comment

Mark Goldberg I’ve actually been thinking about this a bit, as I’m working on the wings and determining what to do about the fuselage. I plan on, if I don’t source my own raw materials, going with either the pre-welded frame or your tubing kit (vr3 isn’t really on the table since you offer it and you’re shop is exclusively Bearhawk). My question, though, is based around the float modifications. Do you offer the ability to substitute parts of either the tubing package or the pre-welded frame with any of the float modifications mentioned in Beartracks?
        John Wiltberger
        Model B - #1544B
        Maricopa, AZ

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
          Mark Goldberg commented
          Editing a comment
          When you are ready to make an order we can discuss it. Mark

• johwiltb
          johwiltb commented
          Editing a comment
          Perfect, thanks! I’m most likely going that route so I’ll call you when I get closer to it.

are there any differences in the fuselage between the A and B models? Mark Goldberg

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
          Mark Goldberg commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. There are several differences in what we now do at the kit factory and the original 4 place fuselage. MG

thanks for the information Mark Goldberg

Comment

Working...
        X