Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overdue Update on Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overdue Update on Build

Folks It's been quite awhile since I posted anything on my build but recently I had the time to make some real gains. I'm going to add pics but I may have to do it in a couple of post so it doesn't take so long to upload.

I now have my panel complete except for a couple of labels and I had to cut in an ELT control that I had forgot about when the panel was being cut. It can now be installed and hopefully not have to be removed.
    I have both GPS antennas, the radio antenna, and xponder antenna mounted.
    I relocated my ELT that was sitting on a tray and was able to make room on that tray for a tool kit so I didn't have to add the weight of an additional tray.
    The interior panels that separate the baggage area from the tail section is made in two pieces which allows me to secure one side with screws and the other with thumb screws so I can easily get to my tool kit and ELT.
    My flap cables are installed.
    My rear baggage door was wanting to cut into the fabric but I now have that trimmed so it doesn't touch and have installed a cable to stop it from opening to far.
    Installed the lens covers for the landing lights.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 12 photos.
    Last edited by Sebastian; 01-08-2020, 05:34 PM.

Wow CJ, it is looking great! Looks like some very glossy paint.

Comment

Looking pretty good CJ. You are going to fly in 2020. Mark

Comment

• Sebastian
        Sebastian commented
        Editing a comment
        That is my hope.

That is some fine looking craftsmanship! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Beautiful job

Comment

Working...