Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new shoulder harness tabs welded in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new shoulder harness tabs welded in

seatbelt tab1.jpg On the latest batch of kits we started welding in tabs for a shoulder harness for a 4 point harness. As well as the across the shoulder harness tab that has always been there. So now builders will have a choice without doing any welding. Mark Seatbelt tab2.jpg

Are these changes going to be done on the Bearhawk 5 quick build kits as well?

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
      Mark Goldberg commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. On the Companion & Model 5. Perhaps even on the other models but we are mostly making Model B and Model 5 kits now. MG

Good move Mark !

Comment

Are you keeping the tabs for the three point harness?

Any signs of tabs to attach a wing-root piece for the Bravo wing, the piece which goes between the flap and the fuselage? I realize that has been done with foam and fabric in some cases, but I know a lot of guys would like to see tabs there for ease of attaching parts.

Comment

• Battson
        Battson commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean tabs on the fuselage, for avoidance of doubt

• Mark Goldberg
        Mark Goldberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Send me a picture of where you are asking about with some recommendations shown as to where tabs would be useful. Mark

• Mark Goldberg
        Mark Goldberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes - the tabs for the across the shoulder belt like has always been there will stay. MG
    Working...
    X